cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error after saving the outbound delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

When I am creating an outbound delivery and tring to save it the system saves the document then send me a message in my workplace showing error u201CUpdate was terminatedu201D and if I tried to open the document again the system shows that this document is not there

Regards

Jacopo Francoise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was in the partner function Sold to party the system could not determin that there is a partner function sold to party so it was giving error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your use settings in SU01 and set the output type field to lp01 with the checkbox of output immidiately checked.Save it and come out and try your luck again.

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Raghu, check the update failure in the transaction SM14,SM13.

Here, you can check the Function module that failed during the update (It will appear with Error Message) .Also you can check the values that were being passed to the FM at the time of failure.

Regards,

aj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jacopo

Please ensure that number range is assigned for delivery in VN01.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the number range is ok the problem that the table is not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

which table?LIPS?LIKP?

Also, did you check the error in ST22 or SM13?

Plz give a brief description of the error U see in SM14/ST22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table is: TVLK

I went to ST22 I found that error:

Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Might be due to frontend PC's problem. Reboot the system. Still the problem persists, ensure that the latest patch is uploaded.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to ST22, double click on the Error ID: MESSAGE_TYPE_X.

you would find a section called Information on where termination occurred. Pls get it checked with your ABAPer/Tech Consultant and get it rectified.

This will solve your issue.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I restarted the PC but the error still there

In Tcode SM13 I found this error

3 RV_DELIVERIES_SAVE V1 (no retry) Error

and error details

VI 110: Delivery type SP

Edited by: SAP CRM on Jun 30, 2008 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the item category, check if you are expecting a BOM explosion? If so, check if the item is relevant for BOM explosion and in the copy control if U've chose to reexplode the BOM? And, all the neccesary BOM settings?

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe there is some problem with the data being passed, that's the data types are different so you are getting this dump.

Ask your ABAPer to identify the OSS note for that and once you apply that oss note it will be rectified.

Thanks,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo,

This could be because of the database table updation issue. Mostly this kind of an issue is temporary in nature. If this issue persists for long, then check with BASIS consultant, he may be able to guide you.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacopo Francoise,

The update termination occured because of a 'Short Dump'.

You can check the details in ST22 or go to SM14/SM21/SM13 forfurther details.

You might have to take help of an ABAPer/BASIS Consultant to analyse it further.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.