cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost not showing correctly in Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issues in planned cost reports.

When i am doing network costing,the reports are working fine,the activity costs are showing against the WBS elements.

But when i am doing Hierarchial cost planning by CJ40 also then the report is showing wrong,the activity costs are not added to wbs element costs.

Pls advice.

Muzamik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muzamil I have seen that you are marking few of your threads as answered & closed, If the forum has answered your query, please mark respective reply as correct answer, or if you have found out the answer on your own, please share with the forum, this would help others who search the forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u checked in OPSV if the "addit" indicator, which is the appended indicator,has been selected or not?

if checked the values must flow.

thanks and regards

shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

(1) You can use T.code CNS41.

(2) Enter the Project Def and Execute or F8

(3) Click on Choose Fields or F5 and select "Project Cost Schedule 000"

Thanks and Regards,

Anish Walinjkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Network activity cost is automatically( from material and activity cost) calculated values and will not get rolled up to the WBS planned cost which is entered manually. You can see activity cost in a different column in CJ40 I dont remember the column name.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your network has been released or not and in the standard reports ( S_ALR . . . reports) , there will be only that amount for a particular WBS for which you have planned in CJ40 and not the activity cost.

Regards,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra