cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the pricing procedure maintain screen i.e. V/08 , what is the role of following three columns?

1) Condition Formula calculation Rule

2) Condition Formula for Basis

3) Sub Total column.

How can we use first two column (said above) for developing new routine. Also I would like to know the functionality of standard routine which are available in the pricing. - Kindly explain it with the example.

Thanks & Regards,

Savi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subtotal:

u2022 The value of this field determines where the values of subtotals to be captured i.e. in which table and which field.

u2022 Controls whether and in which fields condition amounts or subtotals (for example, a customer discount or the cost of a material) are stored.

u2022 If the same fields are used to store different condition amounts, the system totals the individual amounts.

u2022 These condition amounts or subtotals are used as a starting point for further calculations. You may, for example, want a subtotal of all the discounts included in the pricing of a sales order.

AltCty - Condition formula for alternative calculation type:

u2022 It is again a Routine that is written by ABAP Consultant.

u2022 It is an alternative formula for the condition type that can be used instead of standard formulas.

u2022 For example, let us take the Profit Margin which can be both + / - , so here this routine will help us in generating the value which can be either + or -. Profit margin is not a condition type so it cannot be classified as +ve or -ve in the V/06.

u2022 Ex.: 950 0 Profit Margin 11.

u2022 So we assign 11 - Profit Margin.

u2022 If new routines are to be defined we follow the procedure given below.

u2022 Go to T.Code: VOFM. - Maintain Requirements & Formulas

u2022

u2022 Click on the "Formulas" and then on the "Condition Values".

u2022 We have a list of routines, we can ask ABAP consultant to create new routines based on the client requests.

u2022 And we assign the application type.

AltCBV - Alternative formula for condition base value:

u2022 Formula for determining the condition basis as an alternative to the standard.

u2022 It is again a Routine that is written by ABAP Consultant.

u2022 It is used as a basis to calculate value of the condition type instead of using it from the "FROM" column.

u2022 Ex.: Freight - KF00.

u2022 Freight is calculated based on weight, volume etc. and not on the base price. In pricing there is no entry of weight from which the value can be referred like we do for discounts using base price. We have to get the value from the Material master.

u2022 In this column we can mention the value as 12 - Gross Weight or 13 - Net Weight.

u2022 During pricing, the system will consider the value that is mentioned in this column and determine the freight based on this value.

u2022 Suppose we have Net weight: 100 kgs and Gross Weight: 150 kgs. And if we mention 13 in this column then the Freight condition KF00 will be calculated using the weight as 100 kgs.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Is there any document available to understand standerd pricing routines. How we can understand the meaning of each standerd routine which is coded in ABAP. I do not want to ask ABAPers to read the code as it is standerd. I belive that there should be a standerd document to read the meaning of pricing routines.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Savi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI,

For all std routines, SAP has provided the documentation .

Either you can directly read the documentation from the respective SAP Screen or you can read from Tcode:VOFM.

From the screen, press F4 for options available, select the routine & click on " i " - Information icon, you will get the documentation screen, which has described about the particular routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition base value formulas can be used to infuence the condition basis to which the pricing conditions are applied. In standard pricing the system will apply the condidtion rate to the quantity in the sales document.

Eg: Price determined by the system is Rs.50 per product, 100 cases of product have been ordered.the system will now multiply 50 times to the number of cases ordered. Using the condition base value formula, it is possible to alter the base value.

Condition value formulas are avialable to influence the condition value that is displyed for a particular condition type or value line in the pricinf procedure.

Calculation rule- free godds, can be used to define the way in which the free goods quantities are calculated. the formula is assigned to a free goods condition record.

Prase