cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can somebody please tell me how to stop IDOC before transformation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Question is that if we have 2 CSV file and in each file field 6 is the status field if the status is 1 then we have to transform the idoc i.e Generate the Idoc but if the status is 0 then we have to stop the transformation of idoc i.e don't send the idoc.

Can somebody please answer my question as quickly as possible because i am stuck in this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You have already posted the same question,please try to avoid duplicate postings,secondly please don't use bold letters

>>Can somebody please answer my question as quickly as possible because i am stuck in this scenario.

These kind of lines will be removed by modertor and may eventually lead to banning the user ID.

Now coming to your question

you need to map the Field 6 of sender to IDOC field(top node) of receiver and use createIF and equalS standard function.

It will look something like this

First of all use equalS to check for equality of Field 6 and a constant 1,then map the output of this equalS to createIF standard function and map this to the IDOC node of the receiver.

this will only create if field6=1,if its not equal,it wont create IDOC structure

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add few more lines. I have suggested the same solution in his previous question but later I realized that if we put the conditions in mapping then whenever the condition will fail there will be a red flag in MONI which is not good, so better if we put the conditions in Receiver Determination to avoide the red flag in moni.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sarvesh,

Could you please tell me how it's not pickup the file in ID

let suppose i put the condition output =1 for correct file and output = 0 for wrong file but how do the system knows the condition that only generate the idoc if field =6 other don't do anything.

As i am still bit confuse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Could you please tell me how it's not pickup the file in ID

>

> let suppose i put the condition output =1 for correct file and output = 0 for wrong file but how do the system knows the condition that only generate the idoc if field =6 other don't do anything.

>

> As i am still bit confuse.

Well, when you put conditions in RD under xPath by taking F4 help and choose field6 and then assign a value = 1 in xPath thats it.

now whenever your sender adapter will pick the file and try to send to receiver then it will check the conditon in receiver determination under xPath and if condition is true then only it will process the file otherwise it will not process it.

I guess I have answerd your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sarvesh Singh,

Again i have got the problem don't know why as i am new to it so if you don't mind could you please tell me exact what i need to do .

I know how add the condition but what is the condition i have to put it in the Receiver Determination. Please help me and if possible for you please tell me the steps to perform in ID.

as i am still struggling in regards to the condition how can i put the conditon on filed based.

Please help me out.

Answers (0)