cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to a file to IDOC scenerio. Priviously this scenerio was working perfectly but right now, someone have changed the password of the username that connect to the SAP system and that's why it was showing connection error problem.

But that one solved.

Right now the execution is showing sucessful in SXMB_MONI but the problem is, it is not creating any IDOC in the SAP side.

I tried to check each and every thing but all seems to be fine .

Can anyone let me know where actually it is getting problem. Please keep this little urgent..

thanks in advance.

JAY.

Edited by: JAY DAS on Jun 28, 2008 10:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

The priblem was solved by my own.

For people if faceing this type of problem:

The solution was with the user that we are using was provided with all the authorization but it was out of the time period.

If still the problem exists then just create a user with providing all the authorization and use ..

hope it will works.

Thanks a lot.

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is showing error in the OUTBOUND STATUS .

Can you please let me know what exactly might be the problem.

Thanks.

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>It is showing error in the OUTBOUND STATUS .

This is an issue with RFC destination pointing from XI to R/3,i ran into same issue when RFC destination password was reset.the password is case sensitive(i guess you need to give password with Caps On),check SM58 on XI side as well.

This issue can come in if the server was started or some settings were changed eventually leading to password/settings changes.

Thanx

Aamir