cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anybody give me the solutions for these

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the definition of Item Catogory vov7, thers is a field " Relevent for Delivery", The same field is there in the definition of Scheduleline catagory vov6.

1. Y the same field is there in both definitions?

2. If I didnt check the field in item catagory definition, then item cannot be deliver?

3.Y should we check in itemcatagory and scheduline catagory definition the field " relevent for delivery"

If i check in Item catagory , if i didnt check in scheduline catagory any problem occurs at the time of delivery

Plz reply me for these questions

Thanks in Advance

Venkat Ramana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

The setting at Item category is for billing relevance i.e. to indicate whether this item is relevant for order related billing or delivery related billing-checking this in item category, indicates that this is delivery related billing.

Whereas, the indicator in in the Sch line catgory determines the actual delivery of goods etc.. i.e. if you don't check this indicator in the SL Category--U CANT create the delivery document.

I hope this clarifies, assign suitable points.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata Ramana

- In VOV7, if you select the field "Relevant for Delivery", then you are defining that the item category is relevant for creating delivery and posting goods issue.

- Similarly, in VOV6, by selecting the field Relevant for Delivery, you are defining that the schedule line is relevant for delivery

As you would be aware, you can create invoice referencing order and delivery as well. So in order to differentiate the item category and schedule line category from this, you have to maintain different item categories and schedule line categories.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi