cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP & QM gurus,

In HU enabled scenerion i am working on sales return process. For that i have created HU store location and NonHU store location. In material master i have activated inspection type 05 for return delivery and didnt activated tick for the HU inspections. At the time of PGR if i post the material in the nonHU location then material goes in the non HU store location and creates a inspection lot for returns.

In other scenerionn if i want to post the materia lin HU store location then i activated the indicator for the HU Inspection.But if i do that system posts material in quality but it doesnt create any inspection lot for the same .

I want to post the mateial in quality HU location with an inspection lot. Can anybody tell me how can i do this .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

In this case it would be important to know if you pack the HUs in the process. The HU inspection lot is only created during the packing of handling units.

If this not the case you could check if the exit QAAT0001 with the function module EXIT_SAPLQMHU_001 is processed.

Maybe this information helps resolve the issue.

Regards

Isabelle