cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP B1 2007B Ramp-up(Link invoices)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All...,

My client is using SAP B1 2007B Ramp-up version,But here i am facing one problem relating to the payments.

1.Actually we are having 2 types of payment methods,one with refernce to invoice(incoming or outgoing payment w.r.t doc ref )for its fine. But we are reciving some amount(its not a advance/downpayment) from our customer we use payment on account check box at the time of reconcilisation we use Link invoices to payment we are using in 2005B i am unable to find the option in 2007B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_zhang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venila,

It is a behavior change in 2007 version and the Link Invoice to Payment is no longer available.

In order to link payment on account and invoices, we need to do it in internal reconciliation window.

Regards,

Ivy Zhang

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Team...,

Thanks alot for our answers. And i have few more doubts also

1.when i am doing the budget setup i am doing the all the steps completely but in 2005B it is showing the warning msg/Block the deviation as our about to exceed the budget.

this msz i am not geeting in 2007B,system considering the taking the entery if once i exceed the budget also.

regards

Venila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP B1 Forum Team,

When I did the internal reconcilation, it is reconciling the transactions.But the status of the invoice is still open.

And in outgoing payments both this payment on account & AP Invoice is still appearing.

My exact requirement is the payment on account i have previously made is to be mapped to the invoice and invoice should gets closed.

Your suggetions will be highly appreciatled

Regards,

Suresh Kannan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh..,

When linking the invoices to payment what u are received u can link any invoice or u can link on pro rata bases.

while doing the internal reconciliation system will show down of the reconciliation window documents tab click on that it will open the list of invoices is opened relating to that particular BP if u link their the status of the document closed.

if u have any doubt send me ur query i will send the template.

regards

venila