cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman trusted system not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Few Months back we have completed the OS/DB Hardware migration.

After that whenever any end user trying to post the message from production system, system is asking for password then posting the message. before that w/o asking the password, end user can post the message.

I have checked the trust system authorization but still facing the problem.

Please help to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Dipak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dipak,

You need to check the BACK RFC which is created in the satellite system.

1) First you need to test the RFCin SM59, whether its working or not .

2) if its asking for a user name and password then there is an option in the RFC itself ,where you can provide your username and password.

3) Also check whether your user has the following authorization S_RFC and S_RFCACL.

Hope this would solve your problem.

regard ,

Varghese

Edited by: varghese oommen on Jun 28, 2008 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varghese,

Thanks for the reply.

Created one role with S_RFC and S_RFCACL with execute permission and remaining for *. If i choose the 'Trusted System "Y" and execute the same, the below error facing.

No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust

Message no. SR000

If I choose the Trusted system "N", it is prompting for user namd and password and posting the message.

I am not able to understand why this is happening.

Please provide more help.

Thanks,

Dipak Kheradiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dipak,

There are certain factors you need to checkl.

1) Have you attached the role to the correct user and you have generated the profile.

2)If the problem still persist then you give the trusted system option as NO in the security tab and untick the logon screen option then in below down you should be able to see an area called logon there you need to put your user name and password of the solution manager system.

If still you are facing the issue then you need to check whether your user login has the following roles

SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

ZSOL_ATT- in this you need to generate a profile for CRM_ORDER

if you still have the problem

in the profile tab of the user please add the profiles

SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW

This i hope will resolve your problem,

please let me know if you have any further problem

Best wishes,

Varghese

Edited by: varghese oommen on Jun 28, 2008 4:47 PM

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First, check in your satellite system where you are creating the support message which RFC destination are you using in table BCOS_CUST.

If you are using the BACK destination (SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_BACK), you should be using a generated userid called SOLMAN<satelliteSID> to connect to SolMan. The BACK destination is not a trusted destination, it connects to Solution Manager using this userid.

You can only use a trusted RFC connection if you have configured SMT1 in the trusting system and SMT2 in the trusted system. Check note 128447.

Regards,

Raquel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dipak,

watch out for /etc/services

therefore, watch at [this Thread|;, I had the same problem.

Regards,

René