Excise Invoice creations:

Former Member
0 Kudos

As incase of the MM there is Logistics Invoice verification

Where we can see the general conditions in the Pricing procedure and the

Excise duty and taxes in the Tax Tab.

In Case of SD

we create the Invoice Normal Billing

and then we create the excisable invoice .

Is there any procedure to see the excise Conditions taxes to be seen in the Billing documents under the Taxes.

Documnet Flow:

ORDER DELIVERY INVOICE

ZIDS ZLF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

As you would be aware in SD, we can see all condition types either at header level or at item level under Condition tab.

Can you please clarify whether your question is related to this ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is In the CIN Billing.

We have two types of Billing one with Normal Billing F2 and then the creation of the excise invoice JEX.

Where Can I see the Tax conditons of CESS ED , JSE4 and others in the Excisable invoice.

What is the use of the normal Billing F2.

I am Not aware of the CIN part as I am working in service industry.

*Please tell me in more details what I have to do to get the excise invoice for factory sale. *

Whether I have to use two pricing procedure one for excise and the other for normal billing.

Thanks

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

No it is not necessary to maintain two pricing procedures.

If you have copied the standard pricing procedure, JFACT or JINFAC, it will take care of your excise invoice also.

Also please dont forget to maintain the following details in J1ID

- Customer code in [Customer Excise details]

- Material code in [Material and Chapter id combination]

- Excise Indicator for Plant

- Excise Tax rates

Based on the above data, your excise invoice will take care of the respective excise conditions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

? Whether I have to use two pricing procedure one for excise and the other for normal billing.

-->No need to maintain two pricing procedure one pricing procedure is enough.

Where Can I see the Tax conditons of CESS ED , JSE4 and others in the Excisable invoice.

?We can see the Amount for the respective duty like BED or AED or SED and CESS in the Excise invoice.

-->There is total amout tab in that we can see the all tpes of taxes which is avail in the pricing peocedure.

As per the Indian govt if we sell or procure excise related goods we need to maintain the details in the recomended way.

Through creation of Excise invoice all the postings will be happen in the respective Registers.from those registers we can get the data to submit to the Excise department.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Documnet Flow:

ORDER DELIVERY INVOICE

ZIDS ZLF ZIDS & JEX

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarkar,

In the Item condition tab or in header condition tab you can able to see all tax condition types other than that what you require can you please give more details.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.