cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing populating for period not valid in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds

I have an issue with a sales order which has say 10 line items and the pricing for each line item is maintained in VK11. The client updates the pricing say every year therefore the record shows previous prices for that material too. When creating the sales order the system is picking pricing for few materials from year 2005 and few from 2008. This seems to be an abnormal behaviour to me. I checked the pricing record and the new ones are active.

Could anyone give me point me in the right direction??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By your message that only new ones are active do you mean validity period.

In VK11, proposed valid from and to fields indicate the dates when the particular condition type is valid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the proposed valid periods are from 03-15-08 untill 12-31-9999. But still the system is picking the price from previously maintained record in 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proposed valid periods are from 03-15-08 untill 12-31-9999.

It means pricing record is still valid.

Change validity date in 'validity date to' field and you would not have any problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems we are missing a point here, the validity dates maintaines for the new record are correct. The system is pulling the old record for god knows what reasons. for few line items the right pricing is populating but for some its pulling old pricing record.

I hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

ignore please

Edited by: Jamie Tulod on Jun 28, 2008 2:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry again

Edited by: Jamie Tulod on Jun 28, 2008 2:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales order, please go to item - conditions - update button at the bottom of the screen, and choose option B (carry out new pricing).

check whether system is still picking old price.