cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "dynamic credit check has been exceeded"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i try to save an order i get error " dynamic credit check has been exceeded"

what is the reason?

S annapurna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are getting this message because the customer has exceeded the credit limit set for him

Dynamic credit limit check

The dynamic check includes both a static part which checks all open items, deliveries and billing documents and a dynamic part which checks all outstanding order values, that is, all orders not yet delivered or partially delivered. The value resulting from the checks is accumulated up to the shipping date in the information structure "S066" in freely definable time units or periods (day, week, month). This information structure is entered in Logistics Controlling and described in the section "Carry out default settings for credit management" under Basic functions.

To define the credit check, you specify a certain number of relevant periods from which a date in the future can be calculated (for example, 10 days or 2 months depending on the selected period). This ensures that sales orders which lie further in the future are not used to determine the credit exposure.

The total of the static and dynamic part of the check must not exceed the granted credit limit.

hope this helps,

regards,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have 2 questions

where do i associate cca to my customer, is it in customer master?

i never assigned anything , its a new customer.

then how did the cedit limit exceed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did realize that i didnt maintain credit limits in fd32 , my problem is solved

but when i goto cust mast i dont see cca in billing tab, why is that

sa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

While defining credit control area you would have assigned a default value for credit limit and risk category check it out. when ever you create a new customer these values will flow as a default values there is no need to assign. because of this only you are getting the credit block.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is because of the credit check.

Go to FD32 and check the credit exposure.

if it is exceeded system will show a error message.

Regards

Sukumar