cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check-Status Confirmation Icon (looks like truck)-how to add verification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we are using SRM 4.0 Server 500 Support SAPKIBKS05..

we would like to add a question like Are you sure? when the user hits the confirmation icon (one that looks like a truck in check status). Right now it just does the confirmation and comes back and says it has been saved. I have searched around and can not find the code/badi to put this in. Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am fairly sure the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI is called.

You could try the POPUP_TO_CONFIRM function, or you could try a custom service or something, and if the result is that the user does not want to continue just put an error in the ET_MESSAGES structure and that will stop the confirmation happening.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David, Disha:

I have tried putting a POPUP TO CONFIRM function module as a test in both the BBP_SC_CHANGE and CHECK BADI's and it did not work.

I am not so sure that the truck ICON in the Check status hots these BADI's. It did not when I tested it out.

Before we decide to make the screen change can you think of any other BADIs to try. I tried a few other methods in the change BADI with no luck.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if you can play around with this BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible only by modifying the corresponding HTML template in the ITS service for the CONFIRMATIOn screen.

On click of the icon,you can display a confirmation pop up box using a javascript function.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

thanks for your reply. I am not familiar with the ITS screens. First where can I find them? easily accessible? and also was just wondering if there is anyway to do this with a BADI. I did play with the BADI's a bit and it did not seem to work. thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could playing with BADI's first as imtiaz and david have suggested.If that doesnt work,you can definately try to modify the ITS template.As i had done a similar reqt earlier,jst shared that with you.But as suggested by other members,alwys opt for BADI's then ITS modification as ITS modifications get overwritten in case you go for an upgrade/application of new support pack.

You can modify the HTML templates for the ITS services in SE80--> Internet service --> Templates99

To Find out the right template which is to be modified in SE80 ,click on the right ,click on the web browser and selecting View Source .

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.