cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to recieved IDOC on conditional basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some body tell me how can I do this scenario please

Q1) I have 2 csv file in the file field 6 shows the status of the file but if the status = 1 the idoc need to pickup the file otherwise leave the file.*

idoc name = stat.stats01

Q2) How to do Graphical mapping for this scenario.*

Please help me as quickly as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is simple, you just do your mapping as per your requirement, the only thing is in mapping you have to validate the generation of IDOC.

How?...

Method 1: Just map the filed 6 to the parent node IDOC like this.

use standard function Equals, & IfwithOutElse.

field 6 (Equals)---> 1 If -

> Then -

> IDOC.

Method 2: Use xPath (Condition) in your Receiver Determination.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sir,

Could you please tell me the solution when the condition is not true i.e if the field 6 <> 1 then , could you please tell me how can i stop the idoc before transformation.

You told me the condition when the if condition is true but what if it's not then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you just do your mapping as you want for IDOC generation. But put the conditions in ID at Receiver Determination only.

Go through this blog and see the screens 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 from the last.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

this will help you to put your conditions in receiver determination. When you put the conditions in RD then your file will be only picked whenever condition is true. If it fails then file will not be picked up.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sarvesh,

Thanks so much at last i have done the scenario it;s because of your help.

If you don't mind could you please help me in the other scenario as i am bit confuse in the ID part

My scenario is

I have 1 CSV file in which 10 records are present but i have to convert each record (line) into 1 csv file at the output side i.e 10 records (lines) into 10 Csv files and only one record in each file.

So could you please help me in this scenario. I will be very grateful to you.

Kind regards

Iqbal

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

Its a quite easy scenario. All you need to do is map the record in the source file to the Message Type of the target side and make the target Message Type as 0...unbounded, in the messages tab of Message Mapping and also the Interface Mapping. It will create a Message for each record. So you will have 10 CSV files on the target side. You will also have to use Enhanced Interface Determination. There you will have to provide this Interface Mapping name.

Regards,

Sanjeev.