cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can all the contact persons in vendor see a bid invitation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a vendor and multiple contact person for that vendor. But the bid invitation sent is seen only one contact person.

We want all the contact persons to be able to see the bid invitaiton at the vendor end.

is there something which controls this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

invite the other needed contact persons as well to the bid invitation.

Depending on your SRM version, the bidder gets a warning, when there have been already bids placed by the company.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a similar request. We would like to show a warning when the a bid has been placed by the company. Can you please tell me if this is available in SRM5.0? If so where do I control that.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is standard functionality in SRM 5.0. The system gives a warning to the bidder, when an additional bid is going to be placed. The purchaser can control this by the settings in the bid invitation, where the person can select if there are more bids allowed by company or not.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the infomation. I did a test and it is true that the warning message is displayed.

How do I change the warning message? I would like to show the last changed by name in the warning message? Is this possible?

Edited by: Lahari Veligeti on Jul 3, 2008 4:54 PM

Answers (0)