cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a sales order which has been delived and invoiced, but its still shwoing in my VL10G report? how on earth do i remove it from my report?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running report SDVBUK00 if doc status is currupt, this should correct

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried the report SDVBUK00 and unfortunately it still hasnt cleared the entry Off my VL10A report?

help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check all the line items status and it appears to corrupt data in one of the item.

If you find the incorrect status, increase the qunatity and reject the item, save the document. and revert the changes to restore original. This is just work around, since I am not aware of what could be the issue with this particular order.

Good Luck

Vivek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any how it seems to be entirely strange..

I am suspecting that problem might have occured in copy controls from sales order to delviery..

Please check the copy controls for that order type in VTLA and also check whether update document flow acitvated or not..

Please have a deep look into this copy controls we may get any clue...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know what is the order status it is showing in document flow like completed or open or being processed..

Please try to create delviery by using vl01n and put that same order number the enter.. let us know what u are getting here tht means are u able to create delveriy or not...

Please let u know the order type also..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok-

there isnt a status, its blanked out, so i cannot see any status.

also

when i try and create a delivery its saying already delivered.

this is strange, the schedule lines are fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the document flow for that order. I think it might have been partially delivered and order is still open with some open quantity. In document flow if the order status is showing being processed then it is still open and some quantity is still to be delivered...

Please let us know the status of document flow...

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I AM CONFUSED, IN the document flow, its showing as a sales order on its own, not other documents with it, but when i try and create a delivery its saying delivery already had been created?

why is it in the document flow i cannot see the remaining documents?