cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approval notifications Subworkflow - WS14900032 -> TS10407929

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently having a problem with the above task which uses the object type CL_BBP_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_WF method SEND_PARAM_MESSAGE_WF. I am getting 'Recipient not found' as an error message. This appears to be because the delivered binding is not complete in terms of event management and the workitem id. Has anybody else found a problem in this process if so have you a solution.

Regards

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I believe the solution to your problem is detailed in an OSS note but basically it tells you to change the standard task concerned so that it uses the method 'Sendtaskdescription' of object 'Selfitem' to send the Email. The task description and binding remain the same.

Regards

Kevin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been able to find a resolution to my problem. Thanks Sridhar and Daniel for your replies anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WF error in PO has the following message

Work item 000000341410: Object CL_BBP_ACTION_NOTIFICATION_WF method

SEND_PARAM_MESSAGE_WF cannot

An exception with the type CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MI SSING occurred, but was

neither handled locall

Has anybody else found a problem in this process if so have you a solution.Please reply

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

I have the similar issue in the same workflow and tasks as mentioned by you. The task in going in error but intermittently i.e. only occassionaly.

Please let me know what solution you had found out.

Thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

what I would do is

- SWUD WS14900032 with inclusive all subWFL.

- Block correction in swdd

- take a look on the notes

I hope it helps you

Reward points are welcome

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/3f/81023cfa699508e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Look for the recipient determination in this. Findout your recipient is determined by role(ALRTCATDEF) or by application if this is an alert management issue.

Best regards,

Sridhar