cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SyncAsyncBridge not getting the response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm doing a scenario very similar to the SAP pattern BpmPatternSyncAsyncBridge.

I'm connecting an HTTP client to XI which will call an RFC function. This RFC will send a response to XI which will send back to the http.

The problem is on sending the response from R3 to XI, Idon't know why but XI is not getting the response.

I've checked on swi1 the workflow that is generated and the process stops at the receive from the R3. I get "no agent"...

I've checked on R3 and the RFC went till the end.

On RWB I don't get anything...

Can I check any other transaction to see where is the error coming from?

The HTTP gets the corresponding "500 Timeout "...

Do you guys have any idea...?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to this thread:

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Sync Async scenario is explained pretty well in this blog..check it out

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

If u find it useful post me points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I read ur requirement and i dont think that u need a BPM for this scenario.

1) Make the Outbound Interface Synchronous(HTTP).

2) Other side will be RFC (which will take a request and response i assume).

3) Do two message mapping one for request and one for response.

4) Do the interface Mapping between these two Synchronous interfaces HTTP Outbound and RFC(RFC by default ll be a Synchronous interface).Specify Mapping program for both request and response while doing interface mapping.

5) At the Integration Directory side do normal configuration steps, u wont need a Sender Agreement Since HTTP request strike directly to Integration Engine.

6) Test the Scenario. Let me know the results.

Hope it helps

Shailesh

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The links below give a clear idea about the usage of the sync-async bridge. This should give you an idea as to how to go about the problem.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/17/bridging-the-sync-async-bridge-with-fork-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. I've been watching to the other weblogs but the problem is a little bit different...

I've checked the mappings and everything seems to be ok...

the problem is on the BPM...I have:

1. receive from http(opens bridge)

2. sends to rfc

3. receives from rfc

4. send back to http (closes bridge).

I can check this bpm workflow on swi1, and I can see that it fails on number 3. XI doesn't receive any message back from R3.

On SXMB_MONI i only get one message and it's from the BPM to R3 (status successful), i don't get any message from R3 to BPM.

On RWB the only message i get is from bpm to r3 too...

Seems that R3 is not sending back any message.I've debugged the RFC and it executes perfectly....

Any ideas or similar problems... ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the receiver determination and interface determination in the configuration directory. Make sure you have specified the outbound and inbound interfaces for response and message mapping correctly. Generally the message 'No Agents found' come when the reciever is not configured correctly.

thanks

sharmistha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've watched the weblogs, the most similar is

but instead of a file system I have a RFC function in a R/3.

I've checked my receiver determinations and interface and I've the following:

Receiver Determination:

Sender Service - HTTP_Service

Sender Interface - HTTPRequestInt

Receiver Service - BPM

Receiver Interface - HTTPRequest_ABstract

Mapping - IM_Struxt (maps the request and response)

Receiver Determination:

Sender Service - BPM

Sender Interface - HTTPRequestIntAB_ASync

Receiver Service - R3System

Receiver Interface - Z_RFC_FUNCTION

Receiver Agreement - RFC_File_IN

Receiver Determination:

Sender Service - R3System

Sender Interface - Z_RFC_FUNCTION

Receiver Service - BPM

Receiver Interface - HTTPResponseIntASync_AB

Receiver Agreement - Not required

-

Well since the problem is from the R/3System to XI the Receiver determination from R3 to BPM would be wrong. Nevertheless, I don't get any kind of messages in RWB, I don't get any message at all. So it seems that the result from the R/3 is not being sent. maybe beacuse there is no receiver agreement, but i can't create any since it says it's not required.

Could the problem be from the correlation?

Thanks for all the attention and patience guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC call being to r/3 has to a synchronous call...from your explanantion i feel like it is not...

I feel the steps need to be like

1. receive from http(opens bridge)

2. sends to rfc Synchronously(receives the response)

3. send back to http (closes bridge).

>>On SXMB_MONI i only get one message and it's from the >>BPM to R3 (status successful), i don't get any message >>from R3 to BPM.

this is because you made an async call...the result of the rfc does not go anywhere by default....

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

that is definitely the problem...

Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll try your idea and I'll give you the feedback later.

Thanks for your attention

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a sender agreement in the receiver determination from R3 to BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please double click the services you have created and check whether you have mentioned the inbound and outbound interfaces correctly in the services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goncalo,

If you are not able to get the response ,you must check your response mapping from RFC to HTTP. SXMB_MONI will give you the error message and the step at which it fails.

Cheers,

Rashmi