cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary education cess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Secondary education cess not appearing while creating excise invoice. Please kindly tell me the steps if possible or any SAP Notes to be applied.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

- Check in billing document it is flowing

- Go to J1ID, click [Material and Chapter-Id combination] and see what chapter id is maintained for the invoiced material

- Go to J1ID, click on [Excise Tax Rate] and ensure that against that chapter id, SECess is maintained which you can see if you drag the mouse to your right side.

Most probably, the third one is missing at your end and hence the problem. Maintain the relevant percentage there and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati

Thanks for the information. Ya, you are correct that i have missed the third one but please kindly tell me where to maintain, i mean to say under which heading/tab i should maintain the secondary edu. cess--> Exc. rate, Excise duty rate, ecs%, AT1 percentage, AT2 percentage, or AT3 percentage.Please tell me what all i have to maintain under which tab

In J1iin(excise invoice)screen-AT1/AT2/AT3% is appearing

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Please maintain in AT1 and try the process. Since I dont have access to SAP right now, I am not sure. Please test at your end and let me know the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir

Thanks for the mail. I have maintained AT1 as said by you for secondary education cess but still it is not coming. Please kindly tell me the steps to be followed in configuration or any SAP notes to be applied in this case.

Looking forward for your reply

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

The changes you made in J1ID is applicable only for subsequent documents which means in the existing document, you wont get the value.

Assuming that this issue is in development client, create one more billing document and excise invoice and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Excise Registrations have you ticked Indicator NCCD and Indicator to AT1??

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I have maintained tick to liable to AT1 and has not maintained tick to Indicator NCCD. My BED and ECS is appearing correctly. Only issue with Secondary Education Cess. Is it linked with NCCD.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The screen field of SECess is grouped with NCCD, so if you tick Liable to NCCD, SECess will appear in J1IIN, this NCCD tick has nothing to do with accounting entries.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh

Thanks for the help, I have maintained as per you and my problem is solved.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Answers (0)