cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I have a question regarding Schedule Lines in a Sales Order.

I'm currently looking at a Sales Order with 1 line item. When I drill into that line item and go to the Schedule Line tab, I see 24 Schedule Lines. In the first 16 Schedule Lines, the "Delivered Qty" is equal to the "Order Qty", however when I run VA05 for Open Orders only, all 24 Schedule Lines appear. I am a Production guy and not fully familiar with the Sales module, and would like to know why VA05 for Open Orders is showing delivered Schedule Lines. What tag is required for SAP to recognize a Schedule Line as complete?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, But please let us know ur problem has been resloved or not? If not please keep updating the thread...

Regards

sankar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, It should be completely delivered till then it will show in VA05 report. Please deliver all open schedule lines then check the status in VA05..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of your assistance, I sincerely appreciate it!

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kerry

If your question is answered, please close the thread with Answered and reward suitably to contributors

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u see any open quantity for any of the item or for any of the schedule lines in order...Please let us know ?

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

There is 1 Line Item with 24 Schedule Lines.

The Delivered Qty is equal to the Order Qty on 16 of the Schedule Lines, and 8 of the Schedule Lines have not yet been delivered.

According to VA05 however, all 24 Schedule Lines appear as Partially Delivered.

Do all Schedule Lines associated with a Line Item have to be complete before all Schedule Lines and the Line Item itself are considered fully Delivered?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means u have done partial delevery for that order. Still it has open quantity in the order. That is the reason it is showing in open oders..

If not please let us know...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct, the status of the Schedule Line in VA05 is "Partially Delivered", however in the Sales Order, the Delivered Qty is equal to the Order Qty of the Schedule Line. What is required to change this from Partially Delivered to Delivered?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kerry

Till the quantity you entered gets confirmed (ie.the quantity will flow in the tab Confirmed qty), you will not get multiple schedule lines.

Once the stock is made available in unrestricted and if you do availability check on a particular day, stock will be confirmed on that day and you wont get any subsequent schedule lines.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response however I'm still a bit confused.

The Sales Org that is using these Schedule Lines is creating them manually within the Sales Order Line Item. They create one Line Item, and then create subsequent Schedule Lines with multiple dates at the time of order creation. Then, after having delivered against a Schedule Line, VA05 still shows the Schedule Item as an Open Order.

Does this make sense?

Thanks