cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to two interfaces. both are r/3 - PI -Webservice.

Interface1 - have to send the PO details using Idoc from R/3 side.

Inteface2 - need to send the related attachement after successful process of Intercae1.

How can we schedule the execution of interface2 based on the successful process of interface1?

Is it possible to send the attachment using soap adapter as per blog /people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You need to use BPM for this,get a response from Webservice and based upon the response either trigger the second interface or not.

SOAP adapter does support attachments but if you talk about R/3 and SOAP then you can't use bypass scenario(as in the blog you mentioned) coz for bypass scenario both sender and receiver interface and namespace must be same and you can't have that between R/3 and SOAP coz IDOC uses SAP standard interaface name and namespace and SOAP will have custom interface name and namespace.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I am going to bypass Integration for the interface2 only.I am going to use file adapter to pick the file(jpg or pdf) and need to pass to webservice.

Thank you,

kartikeya