cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Replication - Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured all the required step to replicate materila from R/3 SRM. I am able to download the DNL_CUST_PROD0 without any issue. When I am trying to download DNL_CUST_PROD1, it fails. In SRM system TCode: SMQ1, I am getting the error message "SYSFAIL" .When I double click on taht I am getting the error message it says "

Unable to fulfil request for XXXX bytes of storage space".

Some times in SMQ2 of SRM system I am getting the message "Error in Mapping" for details check in "SMW01".

Always the status is Yellow in monitoring Tcode: R3AM1.

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chary,

Pls. check the following tables:

1) CRMPRLS in R3 and CRMMLSGUID in SRM side, both should have the same GUID for your backend logical system.

This "Error in mapping" occurs if your backend changed or the system is not able to create entries in these tables with the same GUID when we start material replication.

2) Go to the transaction code SMW01 where you can find the BDOC state description if you execute the display BDoc messages. Click on the Bdoc type PRODUCT_MAT for which there is a red light and click on the Show Bdoc message errors/receivers in the next to your select layout tab.

This will display the error.

3) Check this OSS note 872533 which gives good details about all the material replication issues for FAQs.

Best regards,

Sridhar.