Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive a mail with attachment and send it as it is via Mail-receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have PI/7.0

I have a scenario with a mail-sender.

I get mails with attachments and depending on the subject I have to send some mails to an other mail-address via mail-receiver-adapter.

My problem is, that I have to send it "as it was" - with all attachments (and the correct attachment names) and the original mail-body.

I tried to check the checkbox "keep attachments": I got all attachments but the original mail-body was now an extra attachment (with the extension .xml).

I don't wanna have this new attachment!

What can I do?

Thanx a lot!

Regards

Wolfgang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi could you tell me how did you configure the receiver mail adapter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think quite simple

message protocol: xipayload

Use Mail package: NO

Keep Attachments: YES

Content encoding: <nothing>

No extra modul

I entered all address-informations (from, to,...) in the fields displayed after the checkbox for "use mail package".

that's all.

regards

Wolfgang

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,you can make use of:

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ujjwal,

the blog you told to me doesn't help me.What I need is, that the original "Mail-Body" (content) ist sent "as it is" to the next mail-address - at the moment it is sent as an extra attachment.

Regards

Wolfgang

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what is your scenario exactly mail to mail,or some thing else..because if you can incorporate file adapter in between than using nfs protocol you can send the attachment and content as it is using mail package.Though it will be a little complex.

regards,

ujjwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ujjwal,

the scenario:

Mail -->

depending on the mail-subject I send the mail "as it is" (my problem to a new mail-address

or

I transform the content via xslt to an idoc

there is no file-adapter between.

regards

Wolfgang