cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any help me in this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me I have problem as my Shopping cart contains 3 line items and two are of catalog items and one is thru text order .

First two line items got successfully transferred to backend and only the text order line item got stuck in error in process.

So how to re-process only the single line item any fuction module available

I usually use FM BBP_PD_SC_tranfer_internal for such type of errors to create a PO in the backend

so is there any other FM for line item for this

Regards

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I normally use BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER but it is pretty similar to the 1 you use.

What is the error message on the cart? It should be in the application monitors or in RZ20.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

I get the error message as shopping cart error in process and when i check for error in BBP_PD it tries to create a PR in the R/3 and fails to create as there is no number range available for the PR creation.

As per our business scenario thers is no PR concept.

So I checked all the information in the SHC is available

sometimes it is happening for some shopping carts like this and when i run the BBP_PD_SC_transfer _internal i can able to get the PO created in the backend

But here the case is different among 3 line items, for 2 line items the GR and Invoice had already finished.

and for this 3 line item it is saying as error in process this is a text order (non catalogue item) where as the other 2 are catalogue items

ours is Classic sceario and version is 4 .

please help

Regards

Sairam.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the 3rd line item has enough details to create a PO, obviously the catalogue items will create a direct PO but not in the case of a text item.

Regards, IA

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

It seems that some criteria is failing because of which purchase requisition is created. While you execute BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER function module( in your case item should have status I1112, the execution will go smooth. If the item status is I1111 for the item, go to delete_non_transferable_items subroutine call and step over the call ), set a breakpoint at META_INTERPRET_DATA to see why the obj_to_gen is set to 2. It does a check in the backend too.

This way you can get to know the root cause of the issue. Once identified, re-execute the BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER function module in debug mode, delete items for which PO has already been created and complete the execution.

thanks,

Ashwin

Do reward points for useful answers