cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org. unit and associated material groups download from Org. structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download the material groups and associated material groups(Defined in External attributes) from organisation structure.

Please suggest how to do it.

Best regards,

Sambit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Table HRT1222 holds this info, and HRP1222 links this to an org unit or position.

The attribute name is PRCAT.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response.

But i dont see any relation between the tables.

Actually my requirement is to download all material groups attached to any individual org. unit.

Best regards,

Sambit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to table HRT1222 in SE16.

Enter Attribute PRCAT and execute.

That will list all the material groups assigned to org units.

Download that into Excel, making sure you keep the Reference Number Field (HRT1222-TABNR).

Copy all the Reference Numbers from Excel.

Go to SE16, table HRP1222.

Paste in the reference numbers and execute.

That will tell you all the org units that have the material groups.

You can then do a vlookup in Excel.

Alternatively you could write a query joining HRP1222 to HRT1222 on TABNR.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks again for your response.

My requirement is:

I want to download all material groups (AA,AB,AC,AD... etc)assigned to Org unit: X.

The tables provided by you gives me whether or not material groups have been assigned to org. units or not.

But I need the material groups nos. list assigned to each org. unit.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Sambit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. That is the same thing.

If you download everything from HRP1222 and HRT1222 for attibute PRCAT that will show you all the org unit numbers and all the material groups assigned to them.

The easiest thing to do is probably write a query joining the 2 tables, then you can put org unit number in and also the attribute PRCAT.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just use the FM "BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES".Pass the Org unit ID(e.g. 50006789) and the attribute name as "PRCAT".You should get all the values for the product catgeories maintained under the tab "EXTENDED ATTRIBUTES" in the org structure.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. There's a point. You said you wanted to download a list so I presumed you wanted all the org units and all the material groups assigned to them.

If you only want to do it 1 org unit at a time the function will work perfectly.

I f you do want to see all I have had another thought actually.

You could run program RHOMATTRIBUTES_REPLACE.

This allows you to replace 1 attribute with another, but if you do not press the "change" button it works as a good report on attributes.

If you just put in attibute PRCAT and then Old Value = Logical System of backend and New Value = Logical system of backend and tick substring then execute, it will show you all the org units and all the material groups.

Just be careful not to press the replace button on the output, that would actually change data.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot Disha and David. I have awarded points to you both.

Best regards,

Sambit