cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mere creation of billing document effect the month end closing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

User has creatde a sale order,and he also released the billing block.When am checking the billing due list to know wheather invoice split has happend or not.Instead stimulating that i checked the individual billing list and presses back ickon.By that time pop up appeared with yes or no to save,unfortunately the i gave yes and the billing document has generated.but not yet released to accounting.Still i can see the billing document blocked in the document flow.Will it have any impact on the month end closing.

bill is planned to invoice by next month only...

Can anyone suggest me a solution.....

Wheather to cancel the billing document created and again create it by next month or shall i ask the user to release that by next month and leave the billing document as such.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your thread it is clearly showing that u have creatd billing. That means billing date also has been created. So that means u have to post tht billing in that month only.

If u have plan it for next month then please reverse the billing and again create in next month..

Regards

sankar

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If billing is not posted to accounts you can cancel the document and recreate in next month or when ever required. It will not have any impact on Accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VENU,

the options presented by u r relavent.

I think this may not effect ur month end closing. To avoid any suspense better if u cancel the billing generated by u with the transaction code VF11, as u said after one month is the due date for billing, now u can proceed as per the shedule.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala