cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to edit the name of the std. key figure

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to edit the name of the key figure from the standard s001 info structure. I aslo want to add new key figure as High edu cess in my MCTA. I am working in mfg. co. where as we are compairing our sales register with mcta report but in mcta report high edu cess is not coming.

while compairing with sales register the name of the filed is not matching with mcta key figure for example

1) billing doc. ps5 = tax amt.

2) Net inv. SIS2 = BED (excise duty)

now I want to edit the name of net inv. SIS2 as excise duty (bed charges).

I need help in this case.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want change the name of key figures, see this answer i thread :

You can enter element data to modify the description.

Warning : if you change this element data, all program displays the new description.

Another solution : use this extension MCR00002 to modify description for key figures.

Or create flexible analysis (Tcode MCSA) in ref to S001 (evaluation structure). In this analysis, you can add new key figures by using formula (in ref to std key figures like Bill. doc: PS 5 = S001-UMKZWI5).

Regards,

Lionel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the name of a Key figure by changing the Structure where you are taking your key figure from. If you tell me the name of the key figure then i can tell you which structure to change.

To add is new key fig is something that SAP would not allow to do in its name range. Create a new SIS infostructure (by copying S001) and then you can add a new key figure. The this Info Str. can be called up by MSCI