cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not familiar PS and IM module,can anyone help me resolve below problem?

We using transaction MIRO at order number xxxxx and the amount is SEK 150000.

For the time begining we raised the budget manually with SEK 10000 so they could post the invoice.

But if you look at for example transaction CJ31 -> Extra's -> Availability Control -> Analysis for this project, a credit note was posted of SEK 47780.

But when calculating the total value of 'Assigned' it's doesn't take in account that it's a credit amount instead of a debit amount, and therefore we get the message 'Budget exceeded' when posting an invoice.

Hope I can get help from you.

Thanks and regards,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhruv Kumar Malhotra,

Thank you for your help, I checked the transaction CJE0, In the Actual total column filled a negative figure and other column is zero. When I double click it, I can see below details:

Period/Yr Act Tot Assign Tot Avail Tot

000.2007 Remainder 2007 0 47780 -47780

012.2007 12.2007 -47780 -47780 47780

Result -47780 0 0

Can you please tell me what is meaning? How can I change the budget and generate the invoice?

Thank you so much!!!

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

You go to CJE0 ( T-code ) , there you select report type "12KST1C" and see how much budget is avaliable for the particular WBS.

And if you want to see the available budget thru CJ31 then select the object currency in the Currency field ---> select the particular WBS ---> Subtract the amount of assigned value from the Current Value. The result will be your available budget.

Hope this will help you , Reward points required.

Regards,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra