cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are going to have credit check - Allowed credit limit to customer is ZERO & terms of payment is Advance payment.

Scenario is we are having delivery relevant invoicing and order relevant invoicing.

Delivery relevant invoicing is working fine where as order relevant invoicing with service item TAD is not carrying out credit check if order value is exceeding the allowed credit limit if we implement automatic credit check.

Please anyone let me know the reason why & how to come across this or any note is available?

Thanks and Regards,]

Sp.Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are u getting any message while saving the order..

Please check what u have configured OVA8 reaction field.. in dynamic credit check settings...

If you have configurd with warning message then u should be able to save the order..

If u have configure with error message then u will be not able to save the order..

Please check these in settings in OVA8

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Tried with both dynamic & static by setting warning message with amount and block indicator is checked.(considering open order & delivery)

Assume that If customer account is debited with Rs.100 that time if order is raised for the customer system generates the messageas credit limit exceeds wit Rs.100.00 and subsequently it is blocking the order for billing.

When customer is having either cr.balance or Zero balance system is not carrying out credit check.

Any idea?

Regards,

Sp.Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is closed.

Thank you all for your contribution.

Regards,

S.Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the pricing procedure is same in both cases or not .....

If it is not then check which pricing procedure is being determined for this service item.

then go and check in pricing procedure in subtotal column the indicator " A " should be against ur price cond type or net value.

Then only this value is updated for credit checks.

AS you mentioned there is no problem with order and item level settings.

also check whether the mentioned credit limit settings were determined in your order or not.

Thnaks & Regards.

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check VOV7 For item category TAD. and Look whther its applicable for credit or not. Maintain as per your need.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked that item level & also assigned the credit group for order only.

Let me give u a scenario, I am raising an order for Rs.100 when customer is not having any balance in his account and allowed credit limit is ZERO. So order should be blocked.

In my case it is not happening.

Regards,

Sp.Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check VOV8 Credit group filed. Whether u are maintiaing check at order level or at deliverlylevel...And also please check service item in VOV7 is acitve for credit or not....

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 27, 2008 11:04 AM