cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing along wid com div and com dis chl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I ve 6 div an 1 com div and 3 dis chl an 1 com dis chl and 1 sales org .created customer for com div and com dis chl

and in ovkk i ve mentioned sales area wid com div and com dis chl . vk11 also created wid sales area wid com div com dis chl . while creatign s.o i ve to put only com dis chl and com div ,it wont allow me to use other sales area or it wont pop up also to choose other sales area.

(actually i want to use com div and com dis chl by which i can utilise other div and dis chl through com div and com dis chl and create s.ord for any sales area through com div com dis chl )

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it is not consider to assign pricing procedure with com div and com dist if you want pricing with this com div and com dist you need to maintain com div and com dist in the condition table field catalog then only you can create condition record for com div and com dist

regards

srini1379

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

u can maitain com dis/div only for maintaining the customer master data not to create so and pp.

please assign the document type in OVAZ, for the new sales area, simmilarly maintain the pricing procd fot the new sales area in OVKK.

CHEERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thnx for reply

ovaz i already did but whtu mean by com div and com dis chl is for only sharign master data

u mean to say ive to creat s.o for each sales area and assign pricing procedure for each sales area in ovkk ?