Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode last access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i want to generate a report in which i can be able to jot down information about transaction used.

1. Tcode Last Used date and time.

2. Tcode last used by which user.

although i can find some details from STAD, i have tried some transactions like sm19, sm20n. But the profile parameters are not maintained here.

Please help me in figure out these issues.

Kind Regards,

Kshitiz Goyal

Edited by: Kshitiz Goyal on Jun 27, 2008 12:45 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ST03N tcodes if you get whatevr your need

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ST03N tcodes if you get whatevr your need

0 Kudos

Hi Trupti,

I have tried using ST03N, but my purpose coldn't get solved. I need a list of tcodes and report when it was last executed.

I can get such report using SM20N, but security audits are not configured in my system. Please suggest any workaround if there is any.

Waiting for kind help.

Thanks,

Kshitiz

0 Kudos

ST03N will let you narrow it down to the last day which a tcode was accessed and which people ran it on that day.

You might be able to look at change logs for specific transactions to see when the last change was made, but this isn't straightforward.

0 Kudos

Hello Kshitiz,

as the st03n-data is overwritten regularly, I do not think that there is a way to get that information, as the security audit log has not been activated.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Also take care that the stats and other business object related "logs" can give you incomplete, aggregated, easily misinterpreted and in some cases re-named results. That is because their primary intention is not to provide "tcode last access" information.

The correct tool for this is the Security Audit Log (SM20(N)).

Cheers,

Julius