cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the result this in access sequence exclusive not marked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In pricing access sequence v/07 if we did not mark the exclusion what will hapeen. In that access sequence it contain 3 tables i did not mark as exlusion what will happen. What is the result of this.

Thanks & Regards

Points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rack,

Sytem will search conditon records for all accesses finally it will consider more spicific access condition record.

If you put exclusion inditicater system will exclude that access while searching the condition record.

i hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the function of Exclusive indecator is not to exclude that access, bcz of the indecator system stops searching once it find suitable condition record, there for time will be saved also the system porformance will not be affected.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Exclusion indicator controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence.

As you said, If you have not selected for three tables, it will search all the three tables in the same sequence and whichever condition satisfy first, that will be considered.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi pathi

Thanks for your replay. When am maintaining condition record in vk11 all condition recordds coming. In that am selecting am maintaing. Even though if i put exclusive indicator in access sequcne even though same records am getting in the same order.\

please clarify on this

Thanks & Regards

points will be rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u do not mark exclusive indecater, syssem will not stop searching inspite of selecting the approriate condition record, it tris to give all three prices.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will search all the condition tables even if the condition record is found in the first access.So the system performance will be affected and you may not get the appropriate value.

Regards

Pradyumna