cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to know the steps (with Transaction Codes) involved in "Individual Purchase Order" processing.(Like:Normal Order Process: Va01> Vl01n> Lt03> vl02n>vf01).

Please help me in this regard.

Advanced Thanks,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAHMANYAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally this senerio exist in trading company. SAP has provided standard item categoary TAS for this kind of business ware client wants to create purchase order back to back you create sales order since you will procure this material from Vender and give it customer. Normally TAS and Scheduline categoary CS creates Purchase Requisition but if you flag Create PO in item categoary system create PO automatically for the purchase requsiion in background. You need to maintain purchase Info record in advance for this. This senerio is called third party. In item categoary CS you will maintain Purchase Requisition type, item categoary and account group from MM side.

For creating thrd party with delivery you need item categoary TAB

Sales Order --> Purchase Requsition or Purchase order --> MIGO (If with delivery) --> MIRO --> VL02n (If with delivery) -- VF01 Billing ( Directly with sales order if without delivery)

If you want to restict billing should not happen unless Miro happens then in copy control VTFA you need to assing "F" for Billing quantity.

Reward if helpful.

Vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kala,

Please go through this link it will help you about Individual purchase order setiings from SD side.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5601d4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thanks for your Valuable reply.

Regards,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAHMANYAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here are the steps involved in Individual purchase orders

1.sales order VA01

2.purchase order ME21N

3.good receipt confirmation MIGO

4.invoice verification MIRO

5.delivery document VL01N

6.billing VF01

Rather than sending goods directly to customer, the vendor is going to send the good to clients location. in that clients location, system is going to store the stock as special sales order stock on that particular sales order. with reference to the sales order, delivery takes places.

Regards

Sukumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sukumar,

Thanks for your Valuable reply.

Regards,

KALA.V.S.SUBRAHMANYAM