cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Calendar UI Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i want to design calendar application and to implement this i want to have complex Element --> HierarchicalMonthView UI Element.My question Where did i get this UI Element in NWDS?

I checked the Root UI Element container Elements complex elemnets also but i didnt find this UI Element.

or I need to import anything in to NWDS? please suggest me

Thanks ,

Tulasi.Palnati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible.

Developing calendars in Web Dynpro is supported for different perspectives: by year, month, week or day and additionally a calendar view that allows displaying entries for several team members.

check for "Calendar UI Elements" under "News on UI elements" topicin following document

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0e03d24-a21d-2a10-9ea6-f13e6e7e...

there is a seperate PDF on calender implementation in different ways /views.... check that here..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e012e6a2-8d21-2a10-1bb8-d9b606f3...

regards,

Pradeep

Edited by: pradeep bondla on Jun 27, 2008 9:29 AM

Edited by: pradeep bondla on Jun 27, 2008 9:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

I am doing that application only.I want the UI Element of calendar.

Thanks & regards,

Tulasi.Palnati

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ya....

Sorry for misunderstanding your requirement. I am also not able to see that. Let me try from my side and get back to you.

regards,

Pradeep

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey...

The tutorial which you are working on will support only on SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1. version.

I think your (ofcourse mine) NWDS version doesnt support it.

In that document, first line you can find

Applies to:
Web Dynpro for Java applications for SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1.

If I am not wrong, this could be the problem.

regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi any way thankyou for your information