cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy routine - Sales Order to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to combine 2 sales order item with different incoterms into a single delivery, i hit a delivery split error due to incoterm. I was looking at the copy control routine '101' for item but could not find this splitting criteria in the code. Is this the correct routine i shd be looking at?

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Juz curious, since route is also considered as a split criteria, why izzit not found in the same requirement (i.e. LIKP-ROUTE).

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think since Route is not a VBKD (Business data) field, that is why it is not in the Business data transfer routine.

But now having said this, i am not able to find ROUTE in any of the attached routines....any clues where ROUTE is in the routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dun see it there as well (routine 51). Btw, i tried putting a breakpt within the routine but it did not seems to go into the code. Is there something i overlook?

Thanks

Peter

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Please check the Copying Routine 2 -Business data

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 27, 2008 10:47 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Peter

Since your question relates to item level, in copy control also, you should see for item category, where there is a field [Business data] If you go through the codings of routine 2, you can see the check is written for order to delivery for the field INCO1 and INCO2 as follows:-

FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_002.

LIKP-KZAZU = CVBKD-KZAZU.

LIKP-INCO1 = CVBKD-INCO1.

LIKP-INCO2 = CVBKD-INCO2.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You should be checking the Header details ( OR to LF ) in copy control where there is a field called Combination requirement.

Check the routine attached there.