cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refreshing the page and----

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two input fields with labels Name and Desigantion and two link to action YESand NO , when ever I fill some thing in input fieldS and click on yes(link to action) ,the data should be inserted in db(for that I have RFC) ,and my page should be refreshed(as soon as page get refreshed I keep on entering values in to input fields) if I click on NO I should get POP up Window with two button YES and NO,when I clik on NO both YES and NO (LINK TO ACTION) should be in read only or else,If I click on NO BUTTON(in pop up window) both YES and No(LINK TO ACTION) should be active.finally after filling t he form I have SUBMIT button as soon as I click on it my application should be terminated SAYING U R APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY.can u help me by telling the required code

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore if you problems gets solved then close your open threads

Mandeep Virk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

instead of using link to actions in another view an calling it as a pop up, you can go for an easy and precise method to achieve this.

1. Suppose you have two buttons Submit and Cancel (as you say Yes< No). On submit it will insert values to DB and on Click of cancel there will be a conformation dialog.

to get this

2. Create two event handlers in your view say ok and cancel.

3. On click of Cancel button's action OnActionCancel() write this code

// First of all create two event handlers at methods tab

IWDControllerInfo cntrl_info = wdControllerAPI.getViewInfo().getViewController();
IWDConfirmationDialog confirm = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(
                                                        "You are going to Exit, Want to Proceed?",
    							cntrl_info.findInEventHandlers("cancel"),"Cancel");
	confirm.addChoice(cntrl_info.findInEventHandlers("ok"),"Confirm"); 
	confirm.setWindowSize(250,100);    													
//    confirm.setWindowPosition(100,100);
    confirm.show();

// where Confirm and Cancel are the name of buttons.

On press of Confirm button you can do the required action and upon press of Cancel it will remain on same window.

Mandeep Virk

Edited by: Mandeep Virk on Jun 27, 2008 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mandeep,

iam able to get confirmatio window with Confirm and Cancel buttons but no action is taking place when ever i click on Confirm or Cancel Button, according my scenario what should happen is when i click on cancel i should be in same window and when i click on Confirm Button we should be terminated from the appliaction saying that u r APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED SUCCESFULLY, mandeep canu please help me out dfrm this problem

thanks

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Action of Confirm Button in confirmation window it will terminate current session of application and using OnActionOK( ) you can write some method to which is to be performed on its click. Or you can navigate to parent view using plug out in its action. According to logic this will not submit/save your application to any where.

Yes On click of Submit Button of your application it will write values to DB and raise message "APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY ".

Here you want to submit and terminate your application. How to terminate application this we have to checkout. I have no idea. i'll chek

Mandeep Virk