cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of header details mutiple times in page 2 and above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem in script. The header details we are printing is printing properly in the first page but it get repeated many times in the consecutive pages.

Can i know the reason why this happening .

I debugged the form the item_header details text element is going into loop in the second page.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are displaying the header information with main window...then automatically it will be extended to next page if there are any ohter information is printing in next page..

even though there is no line items for next page..but some other data need to be print in next page..that time automatically main window wil be extended..

better you can create your header information with variable window..then in the loop of internal table..you can display it based on the line items.

Regards,

Venkat N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said, you are printing item details using one Text Element, so problem with your print program.

Please varify the code ie., the loop what you are using for print Item Header. check in debugging mode how the text element is calling. You can find the problem.

Reward if useful.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will degug and come back thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please elaborate a little more...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are printing the item heading details for purchase order.

We are using item_header as a text element and printing the details (Material,line item no, price etc) as header in the main window which is followed by item details. Heading get printed properly in the first page but in the second page and above the heading gets printed repeated for thrice and followed by other details

Because of this duplication the pages are running to 20 and above for small PO with 10 lineitem

How to avoid the duplication.