cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of header details mutiple times in page 2 and above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem in script. The header details we are printing is printing properly in the first page but it get repeated many times in the consecutive pages.

Can i know the reason why this happening .

I debugged the form the item_header details text element is going into loop in the second page.

Edited by: sathyanarayani thananjayan on Jun 27, 2008 7:02 AM

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jun 27, 2008 1:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have options like put your header in variable window in the first page and then create a second page with only the main window, then after first page call your second page. you can also resize the main window in your second page .

regards,

pritam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is everytime you call the main window page it automatically calls the variable windows in that page...

and also as it is calling the page again and again in loop so your main window is triggered again and again and header is display once main window is getting displayed..

If you dont want to display header details in second page then do in this way...

check the below condition in script.

/: if &page& eq 1
     give the header details
/: endif.

the above stated condition only prints header details in first page...

This will help you.

Regards

Narin Nandivada.

Edited by: Narin Nandivada on Jun 27, 2008 11:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam facing the problem of header getting repeatedly printed in the second and consecutive pages which i dont want but it should print only once when the line item of the PO runs to the second and above pages i dont want to restrict to the first pages.

Hope i have clearly stated my problem