cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearance of Communication channel from the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am dealing with IDoc to EDI scenario . The scenario has in total 15 flows and i have configured respectively all the objects . The next day when i saw that scenario, the Receiver Communication channels are missing from the corresponding parties from that scenario but still existing under the respective parties in "Objects Tab" . Again i went and did "Add to Scenario" . But this is happening frequently.Is there any solution for this automatic disapperance of communication channels from the scenario ? Please help me out in this issue .

Thanks & Regards,

Sarat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. This can not happen automatically. May be some other developers are removing the channel from the scenario. Make sure after adding your channels to the scenario activate the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removing from scenario by any other developer can be completely ruled out as this will not happen .Can you suggest me with any solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have confirmed about removal of channels but in my case it didnt happen . The channels were activated as and when they were created and also i have checked with the version history and everything looked normal .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got helpful answer .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Are u able to see the communication channels in the objects tab? sorry ha dnot read ur question completely...

as u see them in the oblects tab,,it means they are present...are all of them under one party?

have made it a part of ur scenario?

Edited by: Mohd Tauseef Ibrahim on Jun 27, 2008 7:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim,

They all are not under single party . All the parties are under my scenario except their respective communication channels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with the history of Integration Scenario, if any other user have changed it.