cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Condition type amount not posting in the G/L Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a statistical condition type and linked the same to one Account key.

I have also given seperate G/L Account for the same.

My idea is to capture the amount (from Statistical condition type) from each and every billing document.

But it is not getting posted in the G/L Account.

Can any body share their experiences and how to post the same into G/L Account and how to generate report

from the G/L Account - Billing document wise.

Thanks in Advance and suitably rewarded.

Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

The very meaning of Statistical Condition is that will not be posted to any GL accounts. Even if you assign account keys to statistical conditions it is not going to be posted.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will go with the standard SAP. And I will not assign this Statistical condition type to the G/L Account. I will go ahead with the report.

Thanks for all who have responded and shared their valuable time and knowledge.

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Srikant

Why u want to post into GL account for stasitcal condition type as it is for our information purpose

Even u want to post it plz explain me the scenario

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I agree with all you have said.

The idea behind it was, if we can capture the same in G/L Account, we can generate a report for that G/L Account and settle the amount to the Vendor. (Its for settling the Sales commission to the Vendor cum Agent).

Could you explain me any better ways.

regards

Srikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth

In that case, please run SE16, input KONV and execute. There against the field "Condition Type", input the condition type and execute. You will get a detailed list with amount.

If you want to correlate with your billing document, use VBRK with reference field "Doc.condtion".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know whter you have any consideration of capturing it in G/L only.

But as per you text above u mentioned u want it to be captured.

ok." Stastical entries will be never posted in G/l Accounts ".

Now ...if you want to capture this please do the following .

just keep a subtotal in the the pricing procedure SAP has provided standard subtoatls KZWi1,....KZWI6

ok assign one of these subtoatls against the condition type which u want to capture .ok this will be stored in you order and billing tables.

line item wise and payer wise.

Thaks & regrds,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimpathi,

We are capturing the data from the KONV table only. This we have asked the ABAPers to capture the condition value amount to VF05.(Which is customized as per client requirement). The client will run the report and settle once in a month through vendor invoice.

But I thought instead of doing capturing the condition amount from the table, can we capture that with the help of G/L Account.

Do you think in Agents Commission settlement, this is the best way to settle once in a month as per the zee report and pay through vendor invoice.

Are will you suggest any other best way to do the same.

Best Regards

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally, Statistical Condition Type should not be assigned any Account Key, so that it does not post to Accounting.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka