cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Due List - VL04/VL10A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise following behaviour?

SAP indicates that SOs supposed to be combined into single delivery based on delivery due date (either material staging date or transportation date) via VL04/VL10A. However, i noticed that system actually allows SOs with different delivery due date to be combined into single delivery. Why is this so?

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found an interesting discovery on SA behaviour on combining DO for same delivery due date in the schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Interestingly i found this is not true for Scheduling Agreement created. When i tried to select a due date that passes 2 delivery schedule date while creating DO, system issue an error and does not combine into single delivery. Any comments why SO is behaving differently? Seems SAP std holds true for split criteria on delivery due date for SA and not SO?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's correct. I thot std copy routine shd only combine into single delivery if the MAD is the same. In this case, shdn't system split into 2 deliveries instead?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

No peter. As long as your delivery due dates are in future ( and provided material is still available ), the system will NOT go for delivery split. ( again provided that other criterias for combination are met )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I assume that following might be happening:

1. Sales order 1 - MAD = 1st June 2008

2. Sales Order 2 - MAD = 10th June 2008

If we run delivery due list on 11th June 2008, the system will allow both the above sales orders to be combined ( ofcourse other standard criterias should also be met ).

I hope you can observe this particular assumption of mine to see if you can clear your doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Combining diff deliveries consider a lot of attributes, apart from the delivery date like shipping point, loading grp etc..It might be that for the SOs the qty is already confirmed for delvy?

Also, plz check the combination criteria ule/ routine in the copy control settings of ur item category. Also, plz check the underlying logic/ code in the routine specified either through the copy control or txn VOFM.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.