cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sigma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a form view for user entering data, then it links to a data service and the data service links to a table view and the sigma. How to display the summation done by the sigma back to the form view again?

Regards,

Lingz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to you same Input formview for both to display the Out Put data of the Sigma operator and as Inout form to send the data to data service .Right?

Then add the out put port of the sigma operator to the input port of the input formview and do the Mapping properly then you can display inputfileds and Output fields in a Same Form

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yupp.. That is what i want and i had done what you told me but the input form is being disabled. Cannot enter anything into the input form. Anyway after i connect the sigma to the input form, there is nothing for me to map.

Regards,

Lingz

Edited by: Wong Liling on Jun 27, 2008 7:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Y it was disabled .

for its working fine .

I am able enter the data and getting the result in the same input form.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yours got any mapping between the sigma to the InputForm? You display the data in the Input Form as what? Input field or plain text? Do we need to enter any formula?

Regards,

Lingz

Edited by: Wong Liling on Jun 27, 2008 9:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get mapping b/w dataservice and the formview .

and i displayed the fileds in the formview as inputfileds of proper datatypes.

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But then why mine is not working well for the form view? I did the same thing as you if i'm not wrong.

Regards,

Lingz

Edited by: Wong Liling on Jun 30, 2008 3:55 AM