cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had configured sender/receiver ID and i have also prioritized and activated the queues.

when i refresh the queue it says queue is not register. Please let me know if i had forgot any step or

I should activate the queues using any transaction?

Please help me

Thanks

Vick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SMQR for all config for the queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues and select all queues....click register queues...click execute action.....then click activate queues...click execute action.....then all your queues are active.........

If am sending 100 files into XI then how to set up in queue ? - you dont need to do anything for queue......just see your file adaptr commm channel is working fine or not.....this you can see by using delete mode in your file adapter comm channel....so if your source file is picked and deleted by XI, then your file adpater is fine...go to SXMB_MONI and see your msgs......

Thanks

Virkanth

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must register the new queue in transaction SMQR

- Select u201CQueue Registration - The qRFC Monitor opens. Check that your Queue has the type u201CRu201D,

means it is registered for processing. Do not worry about the Scheduler status u201CInactiveu201D, that means

u201Cnothing to do at this momentu201D.

- You find the properties of a queue when you mark the queue, choose u201CEditu201D in the menuebar and select

u201CRegistrationu201D (F6)

Please refer this guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vick

The registration or the deregistration is carried out using transaction SMQR or programs by calling the RFC enabled QIWK_REGISTER or QIWK_UNREGISTER function modules. The registration of an inbound queue is required for an automatic processing of this queue through the QIN Scheduler.The deregistration must be carried out before you can debug the processing of a queue with ABAP utilities.

During registration, you can determine the following:

- Processing in DIALOG- or BATCH work process (parameter EXEMODE, see also question 7)

- Processing given certain LOGON data (parameters USERDEST, see also question 😎

- Wildcards may be used in queue names (for instance, BASIS_TEST_) and we recommend this because it will improvethe performance of the QIN scheduler. A registration of the queue BASIS and deregistration of the queues BASIS_TEST* means that only queues are registered whose name starts with BASIS but not with BASIS_TEST.

As soon as an LUW has been completely registered in an inbound queue, the QIN scheduler is activated by the qRFC Manager in this client if it is not already active. You can also use SMQR to activate the QIN Scheduler in the current client.This is necessary if, for example, a QIN scheduler was cancelled during its work (for example, by restarting the system or the application server) and none of the registered queues is further described. The RSQIWKEX program, which you can also schedule as a batch job, is available for activating the QIN Scheduler as of qRFC Version 6.10.030.

You should only schedule the program if the automatic processing of the inbound queue does not function correctly. Note that you must only use the RSQIWKEX program of qRFC Version 6.10.030 or higher for this purpose.

The status of a QIN Scheduler in the current client is displayed when you start transaction SMQR.As of qRFC Version 6.10.030, you can use transaction SMQR to display the status of the QIN Scheduler in all clients.

cheers!

gyanaraj

****Pls reward points if u find this helpful

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vick,

Have a look at the document and do a quick check if you executed the step 19 (Queue Registration):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vicky,

Use Transaction Code : SMQR for registering Queues

regards

Prasad