cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date/Time Field not displaying calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Adobe livecycle designer 7.1. I used the Date/time field on the pdf form. As the help says it should show the calendar to the user, but it is not. I have made sure the control is not readonly and data format to date and binding to normal.

Please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi

Please try the data type for your date field as sydatum (no hyphen in between). For this adobe designer 7.1 is enough. And in the form set the layout type as zci layout. Once you place the cursor on the date field in the output it will show the dropdown for calendar.Check this and do let me know.

Regards,

Srividya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Adobe reader 8. Still the same problem , even if I place my cursor inside the field no arrow shows up to select from.

Please help!!!.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

There are some know issues with Adobe Reader 8.0, please use 8.1.0 or above.

Regards,

Arafat

0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I have a requirement on date field and i need your help.I have a date field with the calendar help.i have set the current date as default in it.Now when i select a date older than 6 months from the current date i need to throw an error message.Can u please guide me on this.

Regards,

Srividya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

The field will show the calendar once yu place the mouse focus inside the Field, an arrow button is displayed clicking on which the calendar is displayed. Otherwise you can also put the focus and press the Down Arrow key to display calendar.

BTW what Adobe reader version you are using?

Regards,

Arafat