cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Installation for c_Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What are the basic requirements to set up the c_Project system? Under SPRO I see the Collaboration Projects/ Basic Settings/Define Absolute URL for Calling cProjects. How would I define this and from where I can call the c_Project?

Thanks

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Assuming that cProjects installation is in place, you may access the cProjects application by running the service 'cprojects'.

The service can be accessed via transaction SICF.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi paddy,

plz check and revert back.

this information is relate to cproject 4.0.

Release Note for Business Package for PPMDC 4.0 SP7

Technical Data

Function is

New

Release

Software Component

● Component: SAP xRPM

● Release: 4.0

● Support Package: SP7

Assignment to Application Component

XAP-RPM xApp Resource and Portfolio Management

Country Setting

Valid for all countries

note: if answer is useful, plz give reward points.

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. Anyway I was able to get hold of the BB for c_Projects and have installed it with help of a Basis guy.

Till now everything looks perfect, would get back to you gurus if I need any other information on the same.

Thank you all !

Paddy

thomas_berndt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

have you checked if the cProjects installation Guide provides the information you need?

[service.sap.com]

Navigate to

Release & Upgrade Info > Installation & Upgrade Guides > SAP Business Suite Applications > SAP PLM > Pick the cProjects release you need.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek & Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. Points awarded !!

Can you guys provide me the detail information (step by step) on the Functional side and the Basis side to set up the c_Projects.

Thanks,

Paddy.

thomas_berndt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

have you checked wether the PLM-RKT (Ramp-up Knoweldge Transfer) provides the needed answer?

[serverice.sap.com/rkt-plm]

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am not sure about the PLM-RKT as I do not have an access to it. Any other site where I can find the basic document which clearly defines the functional and technical efforts required for setting up the c_projects.

Thanks in advance,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Go through the following link from SAP Help which provides an overview of C projects

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450/helpdata/en/43/054880bbe822f5e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Hope this would be helpful

- Aby