Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know my client### using CUA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I confirm that my particular client(eg.100) is using CUA for user maintenance?

Regards

Ravisankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you type tcode SCUM you will get a messaeg tht this client is not part of CUA if not.

and if your system is part you will be able to run tcodes successfully

hope this helps

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter into central CUA system

SU01 -->and enter with your user id -->systems tab

You will find the list of systems under CUA.

And if your client is under CUA then in SU01 of the client create button will be missing as user Maintenance is done through CUA.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

Hi

Adding to Rakesh's comment you can also check through the logical system (SALE) shows all the system defined in Central system.

Thanks and Good Day

Santosh kumar

0 Kudos

HI,

you do not need to enter the cua-central system.

Simply start SCUA in your local system to be able to see the logical systemnames of the CUA landscape. Sending system=CUA-central system.

To compare the logical systemname to your acutal login system/client simpyl compare with the entries in table T000 (but this are CUA basics...).

The landscape shall be visible in BD64 too.

Another indication that your system is managed by CUA are the missing buttons for user creation/deletion in SU01. An indication that you are in the CUA-master is an additional tab in SU01 named 'Systems'.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you type tcode SCUM you will get a messaeg tht this client is not part of CUA if not.

and if your system is part you will be able to run tcodes successfully

hope this helps