cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Changed date in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently trying to create a macro which identifies the date a particluar key figure was edited at SKU level.

I have created an additional "date" format key figure which I'd like to populate with the date another planning key figure was changed. The planning key figure can only be changed interactively at SKU level.

Has anyone done this before, or knows of a way how changes to key figures can be tracked in DP?

Thanks

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the following thread where this has been discussed earlier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses guys - looks like this BADI will be perfect for our needs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi richard

The standard system does not have this functionality

but you can develop this you can use the macro functions to identify user, bucket in which a change has been done and what was there before and after etc ,

it is possible to create an alert macro that will capture the changes,it is an acceptable solution for a few select KFs. You will need to create a planning book auxilliary KF for each KF that is to be tracked. Simply create one macro that copies the value of the KF to be tracked to the auxilliary KF and assign it as a "start" macro. Then create another macro that creates an alert if the value of the KF to be tracked is different from the auxilliary KF (you can even add the values and the userid to the alert) and assign it as an "exit" macro.

Using user exit /customer exit you can track last change done by.

User exit should be apply for the save data view book , in that you can track the user who has save the data view, date and time.Try this "BADI" /SAPAPO/SDP_SAVE. In this BADI you can to catch the userid, timestamp, and the new value of the KF and put in a Ztable.

If the BADI is coded well, each of the change is recorded, thus we can go to the older and older changed value from the Ztable. Try out.