cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find all needed information in business process monitoring.

Is there a way to find out the following?

1. Actual receiver system by send step. For example I see a line "Send Message Asynch" But how to find out receiver system and message for that step?

2. How to trace performance leak? My log is

-Send message Asynch - <b>35</b> sec

-- Beginning Fork

-- Confirmation Required?

-- Waiting for transport ack

-- Send message asynch - <b>0</b> sec

-- End of fork

But what works 35 seconds? I need more useful information..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your first question.

once send step is successful in the PE Process Engine ,then you will have an immediate next entry getting registered in Displayed XML messages in SXMB_MONI.That entry will be from PE to AE (Adapter Engine) where you can see the details of that receiver. so i think Business Process Monitor shows only upto a level that message is sent.

Regards,

Sudharshan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey

You can find list of step your BPM has gone through in transaction <b>sxmb_mobi_bpe</b>.

it provides step by step detail of your BPm.

Enjoy!!

Mitesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

To view your entire process workflow, just log on to your SAP system and give SXMB_MONI or select the option MONTIOR FOR PROCESSED XML messages.

From there select your XML message and you will be able to see the grpahical work flow along with the payloads at different stages.

Best Wishes,

Bhavesh

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trace the entire sequence in the SXMB_MONI. The graphical work flow log can also be viewed from there which will give you a clearer idea of the work flow. I hope you know how to get to it get there once you are viewing your xml message monitoring.

Cheers,

Chandra