cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hv scenerio whr i req. Lot size 3000 with insp sample 10 qty. during result recording and sample size should be 5 kg (in QA02.)

this means inspector will pick 10 qty from 3000 lot each qty will be 0.5kg

i could not able to do it with Scheme also.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u r understanding is correct.

Total sample size will vary wrt batch size, and total lot size is also changing as per recd qty........

if possible give me transactional level details........ parallely i am trying with sample drg procedure and container also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

If the sample size corresponds to the lot size in some % then you can create your sampling procedure (QDR1) according to it by using Sampling type as "Percentage Sample".

If cant as you suggested sampling schema (QDP1). But as per your initial post you said schema is not working for you. Regarding to the same will you pls let me know the entire scenario? Because normally it like,

The table for sample size in Schema : - QDP1

Lot Size Vs Sample Size.

1 to 500 1Kg

501 to 1500 5Kg

1501 to 5000 10Kg

... ...

... ...

then assign this schema to your sampling procedure. And the sampling procedure to MIC in Task list. Here ir-respective of the sample size you enter, system will pick from the schema table only. Thus the sample size will get calculated. And the number of physical samples will get calculated from SDP(QPV2) only.

Hope will work for you!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jun 28, 2008 12:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to use Sampling drawing procedure

kindly through light upon to it

regards

Deepak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Pls clarify your requirement more clear>>>>>

What i have understood is Lot Size = 3000Kg,

Number of Physical Samples = 10NOS/EA/Bag/Container etc.

Total Sample Size = 5Kg (is it ir-respective of Batch size or it should very with batch size?)

If in above scenario the Total Sample size is constant then what the system is doing is perfectly Correct.

So to sort out the solution pls make your requirement bit more clear.

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal