SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of MR result within Full DPC period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm unable to reverse a MR result within a Full DPC period, after a MO document exits.

In same cases I can reverse (if the billing period is still open) and others that I can't because the billing time period is already open for the new contract.

Thx in advance for your help.

AAL!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check whether that document which u were unable to reverse has any billed documents for that period.If there reverse the billing document and do again.

please let me know the issue clearly.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check whether that document which u were unable to reverse has any billed documents for that period.If there reverse the billing document and do again.

please let me know the issue clearly.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

Narendar is correct! You need to verify whether there is any billed documents. You need to reverse them

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Narendar,

The Billing "document" (not Order), can be reverse because it impact the customer, which has already receive the Final Invoice (and MO letter).

Thanks,

AAL!

0 Kudos

Yeah in these cases you will have to cancel the invoice correct the meter reading and then perform a Re-bill... The transaction code is EABICO. However since this is the Final invoice which has already been send to the customer you will have to perform some out of the box approach. Probably first determine if the amount resulting from the re-bill is a debit or credit. If its a debit notify the customer regarding the extra payment otherwise just pay the customer back using an outgoing payment.

Regards,

Yuvi.

0 Kudos

Yuvi,

We want to reverse/ignore the MR, we can't have impact on sent bill (final) which has the correct MRs and amount.

I do see 2 options:

The best partice his to find a solution. The most obvious is to inactivate the read.

Care to share your toughts?

PS: On my last reply I wrote "can" but I meant "can't"

KR

AAL!

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

EABICO is indeed a nice suggestion - but why do you want to change an already billed meter reading ? If the reading is incorrect -> invoice and bill has to be reversed as well. Otherwise there might be several other options which are much easier to achieve! E.G. if just the consumtion is wrong you could read the next periodic reading and change the consumption manually (not the reading result!!!) ... so a bit more background is needed, otherwise the only answer can be: reverse everything in the correct order.

KR

Uwe

0 Kudos

Uwe,

The MR 09 is not billed since it was loaded after the Final Bill was sent. The MR 09 loaded within the billing period is only used on the next billing period (next year), hence, there won't be a next billing period since the BP has already MO, the Business wants to reverse the read.

Can & Can't

- The MR 09 consumption SHOULD BE ignore.

- Final Bill consumption is correct.

- Can't rebuild the customer and we don't need it also. Business impact and Customer is also impact.

Hope this clarifies the case.

KR,

AAL!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

Is it possible to reverse the meter reading reason 09,I have come across this issue once.

while reversing the meter reading results all were reversed except the meter reading reason 09.

How to solve this....

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

Narendar,

Please rephrase you statement.

KR,

AAL!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No REPLY